Importance of Dress Shirts for MenAbbas Munir
“Clothes make the Man. Naked people have little or no influence on society” Mark Twain
Lately, everything seems to go casual. People tend to think that being casual is cool but forget the impression that their everyday styling makes on their peers both in the workplace and outside. Not to forget that looking good has its own benefits for an individual.
It is more so important in the workplace. There are many historical reasons why you should dress properly for work and not just in everyday casual clothing. The main reason is that it gives you a visual impression that helps your counterpart identify your professionalism. For example, you would expect a chef to wear a white blouse, a doctor to wear a white coat, and a mechanic to wear blue overalls. And as a member of a corporate environment, you are expected to perform professionally and therefore look professional wearing business or business casual attire which needs to be combined with a best of the best Dress shirts.
You have to keep in mind that first impressions are crucial in a business environment. If you are dressed for the occasion and wearing a formal suit combined with a sharp dress shirt, you don´t risk failing at the attempt. In addition, you will feel more comfortable and self-confident and feel ready to face any business challenges instead of feeling awkward and out of place. Also, a clean and polished look is a matter of respect, not only towards your counterparts but also towards yourself. But how does your personal appearance affect you?
1. Transformation effect, helps to transform an individual’s state of mind. Dressing like a professional businessman you are more likely to act as a professional businessman.
2. Dressing professionally improves self-discipline
3. Appreciation and respect, every aspect of properly clothing yourself takes time, shirts need to be ironed, shoes shined and jackets brushed. People recognize that and this creates respect not only among men but in general adds to the persona of an individual a person that is mature, sure about what he wants and ready to take charge.
4. The power of visuals, Numerous communication studies have demonstrated the power of visuals in human interaction. With clothing covering 90% of your body, it can’t be stressed enough as to how important a role it plays in how you are perceived by others. Want faster & better service in a restaurant? Look like you have money and wear a navy blazer. Want to increase your chances of an A on a college presentation? Wear a sports jacket and a pair of slacks. Want instant credibility in a business environment? Wear a suit when making the pitch or meeting with management. All this can be achieved by dressing well and it all starts with a good dress shirt.
5. the First impression, is made within a few seconds. First impressions are powerful and should not be taken lightly. Using our personal experiences, we categorize individuals. If what you are wearing is doing all the talking for you, make sure it is sending the message you want.
You shouldn’t judge a book by its cover, but in our fast-paced society, a book’s cover can be just as important as its content. In a competitive world, it pays to understand the importance of your clothing and grooming. Investing in a proper Dress shirt, with the right collar for your facial features, the right cuffs based on your hands and the right color will all add to that appearance which will make you successful and confident.
Pinpoint Mens White Shirt With A Snap Tab Collar$80
Oxford White Shirt$95
White Long Sleeve Formal Shirt with Five Spread Collar$80
Best Formal White Shirt With Inside Paisley Trimming$95
Plain White Shirt With Button Down Collar And Inside Trim$95
Self Lining White Dress Shirt with Tab Front$80
White lining Slim Fit Formal Texture Shirt for Men$80
White Dress Shirt with Design Comes with Thread Work$160