Custom Prom Suits
Black Tuxedo With Waistcoat$485Design#: 24860
Blue 2-Piece Tuxedo Suits$435Design#: 29190
Blue Checked 3 Piece Suit$449Design#: 25043
Blue Tuxedo For Wedding$485Design#: 33576
Buy Classic Flint Gray 3 Piece Suit$449Design#: 24750
Charcoal Grey 3 Piece Suit$449Design#: 26111
Classic Black Tuxedo Suit$485Design#: 29061
Custom Light Grey Wedding Suit$449Design#: 32880
Custom Made Blue Suit$449Design#: 35152
Customize Camel-khaki 3 Piece Suit$449Design#: 23959
Customize White 3 Piece Suit$449Design#: 23946
Dark Brown tuxedo for Groom$485Design#: 34243
Dark Navy Blue Suit$399Design#: 34252
Double Breast White Suit$399Design#: 29820
Grey Double Breasted Suit$399Design#: 25687
Custom-Made Prom Suits
So prom night is approaching quickly, and you are worried about selecting the right prom suit?
Don’t worry; with the help of this article, we’re going to assist you in prom preparation so that you can dazzle your friends on the red carpet.
Many guys are unaware of the fact that what they wear can have a big impact on how they feel that night.
Choose A Trendy Prom Suit
- Prom Suit – If you want to look elegant and sophisticated on the big night, a prom suit is perfect. Choose whether you want a two- or three-piece suit—a waistcoat counts as the third piece—as well as the color and style you prefer: skinny, slim, or tailored. You can select a classic black prom suit, a color, or a texture depending on your preferences.
- Tuxedo – A tuxedo features sleek satin lapels, a wing-collar shirt, and a bow tie. Like a suit, tailored, slim, and skinny fit tuxedo variations allow men of different sizes and tastes to pull it off. Wear a pair of black patent shoes, silver cufflinks, and a smart dress watch to complete the dapper look.
- Blazer – A stylish blazer is an excellent option if you want to look sophisticated at the event. Blazers can be made from a wide range of fabrics. You can select fabric depending on the weather in your region. A blazer is basically a suit-style jacket that can instantly transform a shirt and smart jeans combination into a prom outfit. Blazers are usually available in a bolder range of colors than a standard suit jacket, and also tend to be cut more casually.
Choose Colors Wisely
You can wear a blue suit or black suit to a prom party if there is no color theme. However, you should pick a color that enhances your skin tone. Try warm green, yellow, red, and dark brown colors if your skin is warm with a greenish, yellow, or olive undertone.
Slim or Tailored Prom Suits for Men?
Men must match a suit to their body type for it to look attractive and feel comfortable. So, between slim and tailored, which would you fit best?
- Slim Fit – Defined by a tailored, narrow fit around the shoulder, waist, chest, and sleeve, the slim fit look is completed off with tapered trouser legs to give a sharp, modern silhouette. Men with a slight, slim, or medium build look great in it.
- Tailored Fit – The jacket features a tapered waist and classic lapels, and the tapered trousers give it a polished look. It’s a look that works well for men with a slim, regular, or large build.
Do not overlook the importance of accessories if you want to leave a good impression. An elegant belt, patterned socks, chic cufflinks, and pocket squares are a few accessories that can instantly enhance your prom look.